- Referenced in 24 articles
- smallest singular values and associated singular vectors of a large matrix arises in many applications ... bidiagonalization methods based on augmentation of Ritz vectors or harmonic Ritz vectors by block Krylov...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...