- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems of the form...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- accurate for nonlinear parabolic problems. Since Rosenbrock methods suffer from order reduction when they ... reduction of ROW-methods for DAEs and method of lines applications, Preprint 1741, Technische Hochschule ... efficient third-order Rosenbrock solver for the nonlinear situation. Such a method exists with three...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- time discretizations. Linearly implicit one-step methods of Rosenbrock type are coupled with standard Finite...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- trapezoidal rule. CHORAL, a charge-oriented Rosenbrock Wanner method, has been developed as an alternative...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- supports exponential Runge-Kutta- and Rosenbrock-methods, linearized and non-linearized multistep-methods...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- this package. Fatode implements four families of methods: explicit Runge-Kutta for nonstiff problems, fully ... Runge-Kutta, and Rosenbrock for stiff problems. Each family contains several methods with different orders...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- shifting and interpolation techniques are outlined. The method can be generalized to any other orthogonal ... long grid. A linear implicit Rosenbrock time integration scheme ensures numerical stability in the presence ... carried out to show that the described method produces meaningful results with respect to conservation...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...