- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- CHORAL -- a charge-oriented algorithm for the numerical...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Analysis and implementation of TR-BDF2 This paper...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- A test set for stiff initial value problem...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- ROWMAP—a ROW-code with Krylov techniques for...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- GEAR: Ordinary differential equation systems solver...