- Referenced in 536 articles
- extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic, open-source SAT solver, developed to help researchers ... developers alike to get started on SAT. It is released under the MIT licence ... crafted” categories of the SAT 2005 competition...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial ... culminated in the development of several SAT packages, both proprietary and in the public domain ... orders of magnitude performance improvement on difficult SAT benchmarks in comparison with other solvers...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Fabio Somenzi at Colorado University and SAT-based model checking component that includes ... which can be connected to the Minisat SAT Solver and/or to the ZChaff SAT Solver ... contributed SIM, a state-of-the-art SAT solver used until version...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- gives access to external programs such as SAT and BDD engines. HOL 4 is particularly...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a system for computing answer sets ... logic program by using SAT solvers. Briefly speaking, given a ground logic program P, ASSAT ... depending on the SAT solver X used, works as follows: Computes the completion...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- BerkMin: A fast and robust SAT-solver. We describe a SAT-solver, BerkMin, that inherits ... with Chaff, the leader among resolution-based SAT-solvers. Experiments show that our program...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- major practical methods for the satisfiability (SAT) problem of propositional logic. In the last decade...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- SATLIB library has done initially for SAT...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- SATzilla: portfolio-based algorithm selection for SAT. It has been widely observed that there ... single ”dominant” SAT solver; instead, different solvers perform best on different instances. Rather than following ... constructing per-instance algorithm portfolios for SAT that use so-called empirical hardness models ... SATzilla was independently verified in the 2007 SAT Competition, where our SATzilla07 solvers won three...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- that proved very successful for satisfiability checking (SAT). Unlike other learning ASP solvers, clasp does ... rely on legacy software, such as a SAT solver or any other existing ASP solver ... format, as output by Gringo), as a SAT solver (on a simplified version of DIMACS/CNF...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- cores) and is competitive as an ordinary SAT and MaxSAT solver...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- structures for watching literals. Experiments with our SAT solver PicoSAT show that this low-level ... also turns out to speed up the SAT solver considerably. We also discuss...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- choice rules. Answer set solver Cmodels uses SAT solvers as a search engine for enumerating ... possible solutions, in case of disjunctive programs SAT solver zChaff is also used for verifying ... program can be enumerated by a SAT solver. On the other hand for nontight programs...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- satisfaction and optimization problems. It can solve SAT, MAXSAT, Pseudo-Boolean, Minimally Unsatisfiable Subset ... fastest one to solve those problems (a SAT solver in Java is about 3.25 times...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- tools we are using for our own SAT related research. One strong motivation for creating ... provide a uniform test-bed for SAT solvers as well as a site for collecting ... SAT problem instances, algorithms, and empirical characterisations of the algorithms’ performance...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- input using answer set solvers instead of SAT solvers...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- improved approximation algorithm for MAX NAE-f3g-SAT. Finally, we provide some evidence that outward ... obtain improved approximation algorithms for MAX NAE-SAT and MAX SAT. 1 Introduction...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- prominent complete and incomplete algorithms for SAT. We also present what is, to our knowledge...