- Referenced in 85 articles
- satisfaction and optimization problems. It can solve SAT, MAXSAT, Pseudo-Boolean, Minimally Unsatisfiable Subset ... fastest one to solve those problems (a SAT solver in Java is about 3.25 times...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- WASP implements techniques originally introduced for SAT solving that have been extended to cope with ... learning and backjumping. Moreover, WASP combines these SAT-based techniques with optimization methods that have...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- predecessor, DRUP-trim, all presently known SAT solving and preprocessing techniques can be validated using...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- manner that is well suited for #SAT solving. We show that these techniques are highly ... solver performs significantly better than other #SAT solvers...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- with Chaff, the leader among resolution-based SAT-solvers. Experiments show that our program ... more robust than Chaff being able to solve more instances than Chaff in a reasonable...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- techniques from the area of Boolean constraint solving. The primary clasp algorithm relies on conflict ... that proved very successful for satisfiability checking (SAT). Unlike other learning ASP solvers, clasp does ... rely on legacy software, such as a SAT solver or any other existing ASP solver ... been genuinely developed for answer set solving based on conflict-driven nogood learning. clasp...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- well known CHAFF, an algorithm for solving satisfiability (SAT) problems. It won the Best Complete...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- mostly focusing on practical SAT solving. On our software page you find earlier SAT solvers...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- successful approach to parallel satisfiability (SAT) solving is to run several different (a portfolio ... case of massively parallel SAT solving. Our solver is intended to run on clusters with ... HordeSat is a fully distributed portfolio-based SAT solver with a modular design that allows...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Sugar is a SAT-based Constraint Solver. Constraint Satisfaction Problem (CSP) is encoded ... formula, and it is solved by an external SAT solver. Sugar also can solve Constraint...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- apply simplifications also for incremental SAT solving. Experiments show that Coprocessor 2.0 performs better than...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- made great achievements in solving random 3-SAT instances, the progress lags far behind ... random $k$-SAT instances with $k>3$. This work proposes a new variable property called ... CCAsubscore is very efficient for solving random $ k$-SAT instances with $k>3$, and significantly ... notion is not suitable for solving random 3-SAT...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- major practical methods for the satisfiability (SAT) problem of propositional logic. In the last decade ... efficiency of our programs allowed us to solve over one hundred open quasigroup problems...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- size of BDDs and accelerate SAT-solving. Applications to reachability analysis have also been successful ... several times larger than any existing SAT solver. Tweaking MINCE is difficult.In this work ... MINCE orderings does not affect subsequent SAT-solving...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- constraints into generic SAT solvers in order to solve PB satisfiability and optimization problems ... solving PB problems, namely integer linear programming and pre-processing to CNF SAT, and present...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- constructing per-instance algorithm portfolios for SAT that use so-called empirical hardness models ... such as mean runtime, percent of instances solved, or score in a competition). The excellent ... SATzilla was independently verified in the 2007 SAT Competition, where our SATzilla07 solvers won three...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- recent years, portfolio approaches to solving SAT problems and CSPs have become increasingly common. There ... leverage advances in both SAT and CSP solving to present a novel hierarchical portfolio-based ... approach to CSP solving, which we call Proteus, that does not rely purely ... encode a CSP problem instance into SAT, selecting an appropriate encoding and a corresponding...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Painless: a framework for parallel SAT solving. Over the last decade, parallel SAT solving ... present PaInleSS: a framework to build parallel SAT solvers for many-core environments. Thanks ... implementation of basics for parallel SAT solving like clause exchanges, portfolio and divide and conquer...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Boolean satisfiability (SAT) solvers are at the core of efficient approaches for solving a vast ... more importantly implementing SAT-based problem solving solutions is often a difficult and error-prone ... which enables fast Python-based prototyping using SAT oracles and SAT-related technology. PySAT provides...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PaMiraXT: parallel SAT solving with threads and message passing. This article describes PaMiraXT, a powerful ... well to other state-of-the-art SAT algorithms. In single-threaded mode, it outperforms ... MiraXT provides cutting edge performance, as it solves significantly more instances within the given time ... industrial benchmarks of the 2007 SAT competition...