- Referenced in 33 articles
- A gradient descent algorithm for LASSO LASSO is...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 717 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Armadillo is a C++ linear algebra library (matrix...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- rda: Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis , Shrunken Centroids...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Elastic net regression modeling with the orthant normal...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- R package BayesX: R Utilities Accompanying the Software...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...