- Referenced in 28 articles
- continuity. The operational semantics (based on SLD-resolution) is proved sound and complete with respect ... outermost strategy, more efficient than unrestricted SLD-resolution, but still complete, is presented...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Likelog: a logic programming language for flexible data...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Subsumer: a Prolog θ-subsumption engine. State-of...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ProGolem: a system based on relative minimal generalisation...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Coalgebraic logic programming: from semantics to implementation. Coinductive...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- PARLOG: Parallel programming in logic. PARLOG is a...