- Referenced in 36 articles
- Salsa20 encryption function, also known as Snuffle 2005, uses the Salsa20 core to encrypt data...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- ChaCha, a variant of Salsa20. ChaCha8 is a 256-bit stream cipher based ... ChaCha family and explains the differences between Salsa20 and ChaCha...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Salsa, ChaCha, and Rumba The stream cipher Salsa20 was introduced by Bernstein ... Salsa20/12. ChaCha is a variant of Salsa20 aiming at bringing better diffusion for similar performance ... Variants of Salsa20 with up to 7 rounds (instead of 20) have been broken ... novel method for differential cryptanalysis of Salsa20 and ChaCha, inspired by correlation attacks and related...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- cryptographic primitives such as the ChaCha20 and Salsa20 encryption algorithms, Poly1305 and HMAC message authentication...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- TRIVIUM is a hardware oriented synchronous stream cipher...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- eBACS: ECRYPT Benchmarking of Cryptographic Systems. Measurements of...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Welcome to the home page of eSTREAM, the...