- Referenced in 6 articles
- distribution, multivariate t-distribution with a Satterthwaite Approximation of the degree of freedom or using...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- effects using either Kenward-Roger or Satterthwaite approximation for degrees of freedom (LMM only), parametric...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Satterthwaite or saddle-point corrections. Tests of multiple-contrast hypotheses use an approximation to Hotelling...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- R package Hmisc: Harrell Miscellaneous , The Hmisc library...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Approach of linear mixed model in longitudinal data...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...