- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...