- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 801: POLSYS_PLP. A partitioned linear product...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- CRYPTIM: Graphs as tools for symmetric encryption. A...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Polynomial test suite. The aim of this data...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- Algorithm 652, HOMPACK: A suite of codes for...