- Referenced in 25 articles
- algebras, operads, (affine) Weyl groups, crystals, Schubert polynomials, ... The development was carried over...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- differences, (non-commutative) symmetric functions and Schubert polynomials. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- MAPLE package for Schubert polynomial...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- MARS: A MAPLE/MATLAB/C resultant-based solver. The authors...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Symmetrica is a collection of routines, written in...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 801: POLSYS_PLP. A partitioned linear product...