- Referenced in 2 articles
- some `C’ programs for computing Schur multipliers and covering groups of finite groups and first...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- double precision code to compute the periodic Schur decomposition. The package also contains interfaces ... write the paper Improved Numerical Floquet Multipliers (submitted to International Journal on Bifurcation and Chaos ... supports the computation of the periodic real Schur decomposition of a matrix product...
- Referenced in 1 article
- modeled with the aid of Lagrange multipliers, the impenetrability condition is enforced exactly ... constraint preconditioner is proposed where the primal Schur complement is computed after augmenting the zero...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...