- Referenced in 19 articles
- processes. The algorithm uses a gmres iterative solver with a restricted additive Schwarz method (rasm ... preconditioner and a fast matrix-vector algorithm. Previous fast rbf methods — achieving at most ... basis function allows rapid convergence of the iterative solver even when the subdomains...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- special grid subdomain. The proposed Schwarz parallel additive algorithms are based on the “total-flexible ... block subspaces. The acceleration of two-level iterative processes is provided by means of aggregation...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- LAPACK95 is a set of FORTRAN95 subroutines which...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...