- Referenced in 235 articles
- Christoffel mapping. The Schwarz-Christoffel transformation and its variations yield formulas for conformal maps from ... suited for general use. The Schwarz-Christoffel Toolbox ... MATLAB is a new implementation of Schwarz-Christoffel formulas for maps from the disk, half...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- An algorithm for complex linear approximation based on...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The SCPACK collection contains Fortran routines for computing...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Classical free-streamline flow over a polygonal obstacle.This...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- HYPERDIRE, HYPERgeometric functions DIfferential REduction: MATHEMATICA-based packages...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Voronoi: Very old, but fast and lightweight C...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The AAA algorithm for rational approximation. We introduce...