- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Computational topology with Regina: algorithms, heuristics and implementations...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- A program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- SnapPy is a program for studying the topology...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- simpcomp is a GAP package for working with...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- KhoHo: a program for computing Khovanov homology. ...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- KnotInfo: Table of Knot Invariants. ...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Knotscape: An interactive program for the study of...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- HFK: Computations of Heegaard-Floer knot homology....
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...