- Referenced in 19 articles
- SfePy - Write Your Own FE Application. SfePy (Simple Finite Elements in Python) is a framework...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- MPI for Python (mpi4py) provides bindings of the...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- MayaVi is a free, cross platform, easy-to...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- HDF (Hierarchical Data Format) is a multi-object...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Mayavi: A tool for easy and interactive visualization...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- A computational library for multiscale modeling of material...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- PetIGA: high-performance isogeometric analysis. This software framework...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Pysparse is a fast sparse matrix library for...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Cython is an optimising static compiler for both...