- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- TABARIS: An exact algorithm based on tabu search...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- SDPpack is our package of Matlab files designed...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- NISPOC - A software package for searching numerical invariants...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Cliquer - routines for clique searching. Cliquer is a...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- This software promotes some general and useful tools...