- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- pARMS: A package for solving general sparse linear...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 748 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1218 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- MUDPACK-2: Multigrid software for approximating elliptic partial...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1432 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Computing a trust region step We propose an...