- Referenced in 653 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying ... range of tools that let you develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- investment. Simulation-Driven Product Development takes engineering simulation to another level ― the unequalled depth ... technology apart from other CAE tools. These ANSYS Advantages add value to the engineering design ... driving innovation and reducing physical constraints, enabling simulated tests that might not be possible otherwise...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- problems. It is intended as a simulation tool for researchers and educators that is easy...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- suite of free, publicly available simulation tools that offer both detailed and high-performance simulation...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- flexible and powerful tools for incorporating complex chemical kinetics into simulations of reacting flow. Using ... also become an important educational tool in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering and chemistry curricula...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- NEST (neural simulation tool): The Neural Simulation Tool NEST is a computer program for simulating...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- mechanical or mechatronic system. This simulation tool enables engineers to generate and solve virtual...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual engineering and science applications including mathematical ... unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control ... exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- provide a versatile and competitive simulation tool. Several industrial applications illustrate the performance...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- QCADEsigner: a rapid design and simulation tool for quantum-dot cellular automata. QCADesigner ... Columbia to create a design and simulation tool for Quantum Dot Cellular Automata (QCA). This ... QCADesigner tool facilitates rapid design, layout and simulation of QCA circuits by providing powerful ... features available in more complex circuit design tools...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- allowing for rapid production of new simulation tools. In addition, systems are solved implicitly...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Modeling Laboratory, is a complete tool for modeling and simulation of integrated and complex systems ... versatile tool which is perfect for modeling and simulation of new alternative designs and technologies...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- PorePy: An Open-Source Simulation Tool for Flow and Transport in Deformable Fractured Rocks. Fractures ... incorporated into standard reservoir simulation tools. This paper reports the development of an open-source ... framework, termed PorePy, which is aimed at simulation of flow and transport in three-dimensional...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Networks. An integrated set of tools to analyze and simulate networks based on exponential-family...
Open Dynamics Engine
- Referenced in 23 articles
- detection with friction. ODE is useful for simulating vehicles, objects in virtual reality environments ... computer games, 3D authoring tools, and simulation tools...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- steady-state detection. Recent tool features include time-bounded reachability analysis for continuous-time Markov ... checking by discrete-event simulation. This paper presents the tool’s current status...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- CPN/Tools: A tool for editing and simulating coloured Petri nets. ETAPS tool demonstration related ... redesign of the popular Design/CPN tool for editing, simulation and state space analysis of Coloured...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Flexible, multiplatform, Particle-in-Cell (PIC) simulation tool for running computationally intensive plasma, electromagnetic ... components. Alternatively, you can create your own simulations with our powerful command language, all relying ... VSim is the only commercial high performance tool that allows you to hook in your...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- SUGAR is an open source simulation tool for micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) based on nodal ... techniques from the world of integrated circuit simulation. Beams, electrostatic gaps, circuit elements, and other ... professional circuit designers regularly use circuit simulation tools like SPICE, while MEMS designers often resort ... with the development of IC processes. Tools for simulation will play a similar role...