- Referenced in 1 article
- accurate surrogates for high-dimensional functions. To construct these decompositions, we use the sampling algorithm ... improvements in performance over an anisotropic adaptive Smolyak approach. The method is also used...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- User guide for NPSOL 5.0: Fortran package for...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- PATSYM: A set of Fortran subroutines, with sample...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- HRMSYM: A Fortran subroutine for the numerical computation...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Collection of fortran codes for interface problems. Matlab...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Theoretical ROVibrational Energies (TROVE): A robust numerical approach...
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- QMC4PDE: Quasi-Monte Carlo methods for elliptic PDEs...