- Referenced in 715 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- LEVI -- a program for the solution of multiple...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6458 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- This book offers an introduction to Natural Language...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10253 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...