- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- LEVI -- a program for the solution of multiple...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...