- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- LEVI -- a program for the solution of multiple...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...