- Referenced in 1 article
- package spup: Spatial Uncertainty Propagation Analysis. Uncertainty propagation analysis in spatial environmental modelling following methodology ... package provides functions for examining the uncertainty propagation starting from input data and model parameters ... uncertainty model specification, stochastic simulation and propagation of uncertainty using Monte Carlo (MC) techniques. Uncertain ... numerical and categorical data types are handled. Spatial auto-correlation within an attribute and cross...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- data for use in uncertainty propagation analyses: the “Data Uncertainty Engine (DUE)”. Data ... uncertain. Objects supported by DUE include spatial vectors, spatial rasters, time-series of spatial data...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...