- Referenced in 1 article
- Fields for Semantic Keypoint Detection and Spatio-Temporal Association. Many image-based perception tasks ... that jointly detects and forms spatio-temporal keypoint associations in a single stage, making this ... Fields to detect and construct a spatio-temporal pose which is a single, connected graph ... joints) in multiple frames. For the temporal associations, we introduce the Temporal Composite Association Field...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- random walk movement models, including ”activity centers” associated with attractive or repulsive forces; 4) user ... missing data; 6) seamless integration of spatio-temporal covariate raster data; 7) cosinor and spline ... software while accounting for common challenges associated with telemetery data. It therefore facilitates more realistic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- KamiWaAi -- interactive 3D sketching with Java based on...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- MANET is for exploring data, whether raw data...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...