- Referenced in 611 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn is a Python module ... integrating a wide range of state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms for medium-scale...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- which translates Esterel programs into finite-state machines. It is one of a family...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic control and state machine subsystems, process oriented applications and generation...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- AsmL: Abstract State Machine Language. AsmL is an industrial-strength executable specification language ... literate specifications. AsmL is the Abstract State Machine Language. The FSE group develops AsmL ... based on the theory of Abstract State Machines, invented by Yuri Gurevich. The current version...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- sequential decision logic based on state machines and flow charts. Stateflow lets you combine graphical ... fault management applications. Stateflow includes state machine animation and static and run-time checks...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- verifies conformance of software components against state-machine specifications. To this aim, MAGIC extracts abstract...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- symbolic computation environment for finite-state machines, regular expressions, and other formal language theory objects ... machines, and for efficient computation with machines. Grail is written ... enables you to manipulate parameterizable finite-state machines and regular expressions. By `parameterizable’, we mean ... define the alphabet of a finite-state machine or regular expression. Version 2.4 of Grail...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- combining graph transformation and abstract state machines into a single specification paradigm. This language offers...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- applications and to accelerate the use of machine perception in the commercial products. Being ... both classic and state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning algorithms. These algorithms...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Server provides access to more than 60 state-of-the-art solvers in more than ... Madison run on distributed high-performance machines enabled by the HTCondor software ... remote solvers run on machines at Argonne National Laboratory, Arizona State University, the University...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- process control and machine tool path definition. Sparse Nonlinear Programming exploits state...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- project on model checking of finite state machines by Jorn Lind-Nielsen. The package...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- behavioral system verification. We report on a machine supported method for verifying safety properties ... first-order description of underlying state transition systems. By capturing a set of states...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- programs that are not learnable by traditional machine learning methods. This explains the rapidly growing ... Hidden Markov Models (no continuous internal states ... feedforward networks and Support Vector Machines (no internal states at all). Our recent applications include...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- collection of interacting finite state machines...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- based on model checking of a state machine constructed using the linear temporal logic ... join-points, and the state machine of the aspect advice. The tableau...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- CoreASM plug-in architecture. Abstract State Machines are known for their versatility in modeling...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- designed to allow the description of finite state system that range from completely synchronous ... specify a system as a synchronous Mealy machine or as an asynchronous network of abstract ... intended to describe finite state machines, the only data types in the language are finite...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- achieve state-of-the-art performance on a variety of machine learning tasks. Several researchers...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- XASM- An Extensible, Component-Based Abstract State Machines Language. The Abstract State Machine...