- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 849: A concise sparse Cholesky factorization package...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- RCWA is a package for GAP 4. It...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...