- Referenced in 12 articles
- Smith, W. D. 1992. How to find Steiner minimal trees in Euclidean d-space. Algorithmica ... very rapidly with increasing numbers of data points. Smith’s algorithm uses Euclidean distance ... computes the tree that connects the data points entered with tree that has the shortest ... branch lengths measured as Euclidean distance (Euclidean Steiner tree). In addition to this, the program...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- robust optimization problem, using a location theoretic point of view, and discuss both theoretical ... continuous side; intermodal load planning, Steiner trees, periodic timetabling, and timetable information on the discrete...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- R package surveillance: Temporal and Spatio-Temporal Modeling...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...