- Referenced in 329 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 7468 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of a complementary...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- R package surveillance: Temporal and Spatio-Temporal Modeling...
- Referenced in 645 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...