- Referenced in 2398 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2356 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4699 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5206 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10462 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 1254 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1196 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Concepts of a learning object-oriented problem solver...
- Referenced in 2298 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Cliquer - routines for clique searching. Cliquer is a...
- Referenced in 858 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- A program to constructt-designs with prescribed automorphism...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...