- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Concepts of a learning object-oriented problem solver...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- LKH is an effective implementation of the Lin...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Cliquer - routines for clique searching. Cliquer is a...
- Referenced in 1069 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...