- Referenced in 49 articles
- Sibuya distribution, the polylogarithm, Stirling and Eulerian numbers...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Summation algorithms for Stirling number identities. We consider a class of sequences defined by triangular ... recurrence equations. This class contains Stirling numbers and Eulerian numbers of both kinds, and hypergeometric ... verifying many known summation identities on Stirling numbers instantly, and also for discovering new identities...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- find expressions for polynomial sums involving Stirling numbers and other special triangular sequences that...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Public Health, University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley 6907. It implements ... according to the research plan in grant number 990349 from the National Health and Medical...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper is aimed at the description of...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- HYPERG: a Maple package for manipulating hypergeometric series...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...