- Referenced in 33 articles
- Logical and stochastic modeling with smart. We describe the main features of Smart, a software ... combine different formalisms in the same modeling study. For the analysis of logical behavior, both ... symbolic CTL model-checking algorithms, are available. For the study of stochastic and timing behavior...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- model-checking VESTA uses a sequence of inter-related statistical hypothesis testing to check ... computation tree logic (PCTL)  or continuous stochastic logic (CSL) is satisﬁed by a stochastic...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Logic) has been introduced. This is a stochastic logic specifically designed for dealing with specific ... level, i.e. without having to change the model to investigate the effect of each assumption ... model-checking SoSL formulae against MarCaSPiS specifications by exploiting an existing state-based stochastic model...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- present a black-box checking technique for stochastic systems that allows both, non-deterministic ... involves model inference, testing and probabilistic model-checking. Here, we consider reachability checking...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- GreatSPN2.0 is a software package for the modeling...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- TAXYS: A tool for the development and verification...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- VeriSoft automatically searches for coordination problems (deadlocks, etc...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MoDeST --- a modelling and description language for stochastic...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- SLAM is a project for checking that software...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- The tool TINA -- construction of abstract state spaces...
- Referenced in 2676 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The ins and outs of the probabilistic model...