- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Houghtool--a software package for the use of...