- Referenced in 758 articles
- special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very ... used throughout the book. The book is suitable for several audiences. One audience consists ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- models are a versatile family of smoothing methods derived through roughness penalties that are suitable ... likelihood method and the construction of multivariate models with built-in ANOVA decompositions. Extensive discussions...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- this paper we present a computational model suitable for this task. Programs are expressed ... express a broad set of algorithms. The model has been designed for efficient, scalable...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- functions and regularizers to construct a model suitable for a particular data set. In particular ... real, boolean, and ordinal columns); fitting the model to only some of the entries...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- suite of general-purpose economic modelling software especially suitable for general and partial equilibrium models ... converts the equations of the model of a form suitable for computing solutions...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- basic ideas of Miranda are closely modelled on those of the earlier languages SASL ... arrive at a system more suitable for tackling large problems Miranda adds to this foundation...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- around an acyclic data flow model that is not suitable for other popular applications. This...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- many features to make it suitable for various conference models. It is currently probably...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- symbolic procedures and shows how a model suitable for stability, handling and control analysis...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- presented method is suitable for master-worker programming models. Numerical experiments illustrate the property...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- normally with up to 14 elements) suitable for modelling certain non-classical logics. Along...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- developed to analyze data from GBS models. This package contains probabilistic and reliability indicators ... order to check the suitability of the GBS models. In this article, the capabilities...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- geometric transformation and suitable generalization, it fits into the combinatorial model of unique sink orientations...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- This method is suitable for master-worker type parallel programming models. In order to improve...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- measures, fit fixed-, random-, and mixed-effects models to such data, carry out moderator ... variety of suitable generalized linear (mixed-effects) models (i.e., mixed-effects (conditional) logistic and Poisson...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- modeling language, different components are suitable in a visual modeling environment. GenGED supports the definition...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- software tool for discrete process modelling. It is suitable for business process modelling, production chain...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- dynamics followed by a review of the modelling challenges found in a LES treatment ... shows that in addition to a suitable model for the turbulent flow dynamics, simulations...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- hierarchical technique (3) enables parameterization of models with millions of faces in seconds ... method is extremely suitable for robustly and efficiently parameterizing models for geometry-processing applications...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- semi-parametric regression model suitable for analysis of data sets in which the response variable ... response variable distribution are explicitly modeled by using semi-parametric functions, whose non-parametric components...