- Referenced in 426 articles
- Plus. A library of functions and data written by Angelo Canty to accompany the Cambridge ... models and nonlinear models, and time series, spatial data and point processes. Chapter 9 describes...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets and scripts for Time Series Analysis...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Analysis of Financial Time Series, 2nd ed. (Wiley). Includes data sets, functions and script files...
- Referenced in 338 articles
- from structural time-series analysis to the analysis of longitudinal and survival data, spatio-temporal...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- applications such as data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling ... speed up training and handle large data sets, you can distribute computations and data across...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Time Series Data Library The Time Series Data Library is a collection ... about 800 time series that I have maintained since about 1992, and hosted ... site. It includes data from a lot of time series textbooks, as well ... maintaining and using time series data. You can easily search...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- models. ARfit contains modules to given time series data, for analyzing eigen modes ... parameters of AR models from given time series data with a stepwise least squares algorithm ... computationally efficient, in particular when the data are high-dimensional. ARfit modules construct approximate confidence ... assessed. Dynamical characteristics of the modeled time series can be examined by means...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- various kinds of data, locally stationary wavelet time series, nonstationary multiscale transfer function modeling, density...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- simulating them, and fitting them to time series data by a variety of frequentist...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- specifically designed for econometric modelling of time series data. This manual describes what Microfit...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- nonlinear models, with cross section, time series and panel data. LIMDEP has long been...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- TSDL: Time Series Data Library...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- This includes count, binary and categorical data time series as well as continuous-time processes...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- econometric analyses (cross-section, panel data analysis, time series estimation and forecasting). It combines spreadsheet ... found in statistical software. Among its numerous data formats are Excel, databases, PSPP/SPSS, DAP/SAS, Stata...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- data in a single cross-section (such as a survey), from a time series (like ... country), or from a time-series-cross-sectional data set (such as collected by years ... approaches by allowing for trends in time series across observations within a cross-sectional unit ... values of missing cells in their data. Amelia II also includes useful diagnostics...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Illustrations include simulations and real data applications regarding time series, cross-design data, longitudinal studies...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- implementation of methods of nonlinear time series analysis which are based on the paradigm ... deterministic chaos. A variety of algorithms for data representation, prediction, noise reduction, dimension and Lyapunov...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- then rules) and stipulated input-output data pairs. In the simulation, the ANFIS architecture ... control system, and predict a chaotic time series, all yielding remarkable results. Comparisons with artificial...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- error estimators for cross-sectional, time series and longitudinal data...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Stochastic Trends in Economic Time Series”, Oxford University Press. Data set analyzed in that book...