- Referenced in 47 articles
- functionality to the community, including support for domain-specific file formats such as flexible image ... conversions, physical constants specific to astronomy, celestial coordinate and time transformations, world coordinate system...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- The total least squares problem: computational aspects and...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Theano is a Python library that allows you...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 956 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...