- Referenced in 40 articles
- inflatable structures as a set of inflatable beam elements with a pre-stressed state ... work principle with a 3-node Timoshenko’s beam model. Finite element simulation is performed...
- Referenced in 1 article
- motion for open-loop systems containing flexible beams The development of a symbolic multibody code ... rigid bodies and flexible Timoshenko beams. The algorithm is then encoded in Mathematica...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5100 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Multi-word units are linguistic objects whose idiosyncrasy...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 736 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- LSODE (Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations) solves...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...