- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...