- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 887 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1117 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 523 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 766 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...