- Referenced in 30 articles
- UMAP: Uniform Manifold Approximation and Projection for Dimension Reduction. UMAP (Uniform Manifold Approximation and Projection...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Stochastic Neighbor Embedding (’t-SNE’), and Uniform Manifold Approximation and Projection (’UMAP’). Has built...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...