- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 1164 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- JoinMap. Software for the calculation of genetic linkage...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- CARTHAGENE: constructing and joining maximum likelihood genetic maps...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- AlexNet is a convolutional neural network that is...