- Referenced in 16 articles
- External sources of knowledge and value invention in logic programming The issue of value invention ... This work introduces a framework embedding value invention in a general context. The class ... identified, and the class of `value invention restricted’ programs is introduced. Value invention restricted programs ... made about the nature of invented values (while this latter is the case...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- literature available, and without the need of inventing new test problems that may only slightly ... also collect numerical results to provide reference values for those working on similar problems...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- with homogenization-oriented FEM code MCCEFF is invented to provide probabilistic analysis of the homogenized ... methodology is independent of the boundary value problem considered and may be useful for general...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Darwin is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- DLV is a deductive database system, based on...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- The Friend of a Friend (FOAF) project is...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Edinburgh LCF. A mechanized logic of computation. From...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- This is a repository for information related to...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- R package ismev: An Introduction to Statistical Modeling...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- Datalog is a declarative logic programming language that...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Hyperproof is a system for learning the principles...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- PRMLT: Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning Toolbox. This...