- Referenced in 5 articles
- framework that generates text descriptions of image and video content based on image understanding...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Video Content Description (VCD). VCD is a metadata format designed to enable the description ... sensor data. Originally, VCD focused on video content data, but has been extended to provide...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- extremely important in characterizing the contents of video. An event is typically triggered by some ... change of state captured in the video, such as when an object starts moving ... with events is a critical step toward video understanding. This article describes the findings ... video events-called Video Event Representation Language (VERL) -and a companion annotation framework, called Video...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- PCA-SIFT: A More Distinctive Representation for Local...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- Chord: A scalable peer-to-peer lookup service...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Racer is a knowledge representation system that implements...
- Referenced in 1477 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Pastry: Scalable, decentralized object location, and routing for...
- Referenced in 1162 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...