- Referenced in 12309 articles
- language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze ... create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- development, Maple helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions ... multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements supplied by current...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- user-friendly meshing tool with parametric input and advanced visualization capabilities. Gmsh is built around...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- extensive range of tools that let you develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- accompanying handbook) is a tool to help visualize the properties of discrete and continuous dynamical...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- exemplar-based agglomerative clustering, and various tools for visual analysis of clustering results...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data and many ways to create ... unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control ... Standard algorithms and tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals ... functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- fitting, minimization, cluster finding algorithms) and visualization tools. The user interacts with ROOT...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- composed with state-of-the-art tools for visualization and interactivity...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- with GLVis, which is an OpenGL visualization tool build on top of MFEM...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- general purpose Metropolis sampling algorithm, and tools for visualization...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Bandera Tool Set is an integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed ... several existing model-checking tools (including Spin, dSpin, SMV, and JPF). Both program slicing...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Data. An integrated set of tools for the representation, visualization, analysis, and simulation of network...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- based repositories, and it includes tools for visual presentation of the results obtained...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical (and not only geometrical) objects and notions...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- VisIt is an interactive parallel visualization and graphical analysis tool for viewing scientific data. Users...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- based on the CHAOS local alignment tool and combine speed (regions up to several megabases ... visualized using the VISTA visualization tool...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- online analytics and data visualization tool, headquartered in Montreal, Quebec. Plotly provides online graphing, analytics...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Modular Architecture Research Tool) is a web tool (http://smart.embl.de/) for the identification and annotation ... these with predictions of orthology. New visualization tools have been developed to allow analysis...