- Referenced in 7 articles
- scaling of a two dimensional Vlasov-Poisson solver that is implemented using the framework provided...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Eulerian code. A program coupling the Vlasov-Poisson system in one dimension is presented...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- dimensional Fourier transformed Vlasov-Poisson system. A parallel implementation of an algorithm for solving ... dimensional, Fourier transformed Vlasov-Poisson system of equations is documented, together with the code structure ... properties of the Fourier transformed Vlasov-Poisson system is discussed in connection with the numerical...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ColDICE: A parallel Vlasov-Poisson solver using moving adaptive simplicial tessellation. Resolving numerically Vlasov-Poisson...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- AstroGK: astrophysical gyrokinetics code. The gyrokinetic simulation code...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- A generic interface for parallel and adaptive discretization...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- HLib is a library for hierarchical matrices that...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...