- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- A generic interface for parallel and adaptive discretization...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1573 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- HLib is a library for hierarchical matrices that...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 829 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...