- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- In this paper, we give a straight forward...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- p4est: Parallel AMR on Forests of Octrees. The...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Vlasov Approximation by a Direct and Object-oriented...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Peano - a Framework for Solvers on Spacetree Grids...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- MFEM is a general, modular, parallel C++ library...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The nonlinear gyro-kinetic flux tube code GKW...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- A global collisionless PIC code in magnetic coordinates...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Enzo is a community-developed adaptive mesh refinement...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- likwid: Lightweight performance tools. Likwid stands for Like...