- Referenced in 184 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- This document describes a toolbox of level set...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Pyclaw: accessible, extensible, scalable tools for wave propagation...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- HLLC-type Riemann solver for the Baer-Nunziato...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...