- Referenced in 1 article
- Space filling model surface volume: Surface areas and volumes of molecular models are fundamental quantities ... Waals model and the solventaccessible models”. The programs of Space_filling_model_surface_volume compute...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- these non-local interactions, the van der Waals density functional (vdW-DF) developed ... been successfully applied to molecules, surface systems, and weakly-bound solids...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Homotopy analysis method in nonlinear differential equations. ”Homotopy...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...