- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- In the joint CNRS-INRIA / INPG-UJF project...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- HAVAL is a cryptographic hash function. Unlike MD5...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Automatic performance tuning in the UHFFT library In...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Introduction to orthogonal transforms. With applications in data...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- The PHiPAC (Portable High Performance ANSI C) Page...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- FXT is a C++ library containing code for...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- hfloat (for huge floats) is a library package...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- This software promotes some general and useful tools...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Welcome to the home page of eSTREAM, the...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Grain - A Stream Cipher for Constrained Environments. A...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- PICARO – a block cipher allowing efficient higher-order...