- Referenced in 1 article
- commands signrankex, ranksumex: Exact Wilcoxon signed-rank and Wilcoxon Mann–Whitney ranksum tests. We present ... Stata commands for carrying out exact Wilcoxon one-sample and two-sample comparisons ... results based on the Student’s t distribution that outperform those based on the normal...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- DAAG: Data Analysis And Graphics data and functions...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- R package MNM: Multivariate Nonparametric Methods. An Approach...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- R package coin: Conditional Inference Procedures in a...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Problem Definitions and Evaluation Criteria for the CEC...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- JADE: adaptive differential evolution with optional external archive...